From ZOOM, the masters of effects come the new studio, club and road-ready RFX Series Processors. Each comes packed with customizable high-resolution audio processing tools that will take your sound to new levels without compromising any of your signal's original purity.
The RFX-1100 and 2200 offer a huge array of reverb settings: 121 acoustic character settings including 11 distinct types, each with 11 settings.
- Recreates the acoustics of a large hall or similar vene.
- Simulates a cubic space, from a small room to a large club.
- Duplicates an analog plate reverb machine.
- Reverb optimized for vocals or narration.
- Adds natural ambience and depth to the sound.
- Allows flexible control of sound source spread.
- Reverb optimized for drums and percussion.
- Sound designed for ensembles such as strings or brass sections.
- Adds a feeling of power to various sources.
- Special effect where reverb is cut shapy by a gate.
- Like a tape run in reverse.
Intuitive controls with analog feel
Selecting an effect type, changing a parameter or adjusting the balance between dry and wet-every operation is controlled quickly and intuitively with front panel knobs. Making a change on the fly in a live or DJ setting is effortless.
XLR input allows direct microphone connection
The combined XLR / phone connector on the front panel lets you use the unit as a stand-alone effect processor for vocals. A Mic Simulator with condenser mic characteristics is convenienct for recording vocals or acoustic instruments. Connect a synthesizer to the rear-panel INPUT jacks and use the mic to control the VOCODER effect.
Mixdown effects take your creations to the next level
When transferring a song created on a multi-track machine to a master recorder, the mixdown effects of this unit make it easy to provide sound quality compensation and adjust the overall tone. It's also perfect for transferring old sources, such as cassette tapes or records to digital media.
Multi-use effect programs for various environments
There's a lot more here than just reverb: Six-voice stereo chorus for instruments, 8-stage stereo Phaser, Flanger with adjustable bandwidth. There's a broad palette of high-grade effects at your fingertips. For recording, there is a Compressor / Limiter that gives you control over input signal levels as well as a cabinet simulator for that special guitar amp sound.
RFX-1100/2200 EFFECT LIST
COMPRESSOR - LIMITER
TREMOLO + AUTO PAN
DELAY + REVERB
CHORUS + REVERB
DELAY / REVERB
FLANGER / REVERB
AUTO PANNING DELAY
LOW PASS FILTER
BAND PASS FILTER
HIGH PASS FILTER
Additional RFX-2200 features
The RFX-2200 steps you up with some added features that DJs will love. Rhythmic Delay with BPM Syncing, isolator for cutting only a specific range, Low-pass/High-pass/Bandpass filters and other effects are great for remixing and DJ performances. A 4-band Equalizer and 3-band Compressor help you master like a pro.
Tap input for spontaneous sound creation
Parameters such as delay time or modulation speed can be edited directly by tapping a key in the desired interval.
Built-in effects settings
The RFX-2200 comes with 48 preprogrammed patches, each an example of the unit's incredible versatility. From basic patches like "Vocal Enhancer" to more complex effect combinations like "Orchestra Hall" that simulate the acoustics of a serious classical music venue with incredible accuracy. Use the "MP3 Enhancer" for MP3 files. As you create your own effect patches, you can save up to 100 of them for future use.
S/PDIF digital output
The S/PDIF digital output accepts either optical or coaxial connections. This is convenient for direct hookup to a digital mixer, MD or DAT recorder, or any other digital component.
Support for MIDI remote control
MIDI send/receive capability allows patch switching, saving patch data on an external device, real-time parameter control, and more.
- Preset programs: 528 (8 effects x 6 banks x 11 variations)
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D converter: 20 bit, 64 times oversampling
- D/A converter: 20 bit, 128 times oversampling
- Line input: 2 x 1/4" phone jack, Input impedance: 10kO (mono), 20kO (stereo), Reference input level: -10dBm to +4dBm
- Microphone input: XLR-3-31 / 1/4" phone combo jack, (Balanced operation) Input impedance: 4.5kO, pin 2 hot, (Unbalanced operation) Input impedance: 50kO, Reference input level: -56dBm
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" phone jack, Output impedance: 500O, Reference output level: -10dBm to +4dBm
- Digital output (S/P DIF): Coaxial output, Optical output
- Control input: FS01
- MIDI: IN / OUT / THRU
- Power supply: 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 482 (W) x 115 (D) x 44 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Supplied accessory: Power cord