TRAKTOR DJ Studio 3 has four fully-featured playback decks: Drop in additional loops and samples, or mix four tracks at once. The integrated 4-channel club mixer is highly flexible, allowing effects to be inserted on each channel individually. External turntables, CD-players and hardware effects can be patched seamlessly into the setup - the possibilities of this virtual DJ platform are endless.
TRAKTOR DJ Studio 3 also boasts direct integrated access to the Beatport Online Music Store, allowing you to browse their extensive catalogue, pre-listen and buy hot new tracks and download them directly into your library - and all this is possible from within the TRAKTOR DJ Studio 3 browser.
The user interface works on a completely flexible and dynamic principle. Toggle individual control groups on and off, arrange secondary functions and displays for an optimum use of space. The new Messages Window automatically displays short explanations for the active function. Whatever the situation, TRAKTOR DJ Studio 3 always lets you know exactly what is happening, so you can concentrate on the mix.
- Fully modular and customizable interface featuring four playback decks with beat detection and additional live-audio inputs
- Allen & Heath´s Xone:92™ 4-channel mixer emulation, including variable cross-fader curves, filters and 4-band EQ´s
- Four tempo-synched effects and three additional high-end equalizers
- Advanced loop editing functions; cueing and beat-accurate 'skipping' directly on the waveform
- Ultra-fast database, iTunes™ import and iPod™ support
- Convenient BEATPORT.COM integration, pre-listen tracks and download directly into your library
- Supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments, master clock with pitch bend controls, MIDI clock and OSC
- Automatic gain control; high quality, independent tempo and key correction
- Compatible with Stanton FinalScratch 2
- Patented, non-destructive Native Mix File technology allows recording, editing and exporting of DJ sets