REAKTOR 5 fuses all audio applications into a single, extremely versatile and powerful tool. Musicians, producers and sound designers are all catered to by the very broad range of instruments and sounds already included. Due to the open engine architecture, the potential for building your own highly individual instruments is endless. Whether you are using the instruments from the library or creating your own, the only limit is your imagination.
REAKTOR 5 is equipped with a vast library of more than 60 impressive and innovative instruments. Powerful samplers allow far reaching granular resynthesis and the innovative effects pave the way for profound sound manipulation. The stunning array of synthesizers delivers everything from rumbling basses to searing leads and beyond. The wide range of sequenced instruments and drum machines lets you create dynamic rhythms, melodies, chord sequences and more. From authentic emulations of classic gear to bizarre, otherworldly creations; from the conventional to the controversial – REAKTOR delivers.
nternationally known artists and designers have contributed to the extensive library of presets and instruments. Its unique sonic flexibility establishes REAKTOR as the ultimate tool for musicians and producers working in studios both large and small. A particularly fast and immediate control of the sound guarantees musicians on stage a lively and inspiring performance. The unrivalled sound is made possible by the REAKTOR Core Technology™ and new, highly advanced algorithms.
REAKTOR is also an extraordinary sonic laboratory, its modular design releasing you from the constraints of more conventional setups. The extensive library of macros and modules combined with REAKTOR's clear, uncomplicated interface turns the construction of sonic tools into an intuitive process. The instruments are now completely "skinable". All of the graphical elements can be fully customized, allowing totally individualized instrument design. The online REAKTOR User Library offers an extensive platform on which an ever-growing global community exchanges a vast number of instruments and ideas.
The fifth generation of this award-winning modular studio offers completely new dimensions in designing and producing custom instruments. REAKTOR Core Technology™ delves deeper into modular construction than ever before. Develop your own individual modules; build unique filters, oscillators and fully personalize your library. REAKTOR Core Technology™ benefits everyone. It is a visual audio development environment with integrated run-time compiler technology, allowing the creation of individual, high-performance low-level content.
- Completely modular, real-time sound synthesis, sampling and effects software
- Huge collection of 63 unique synths, samplers, drum machines and effects providing thousands of sounds
- Includes free access to the NI Online User Library to download more than 2100 additional instruments
- Preset morphing and preset randomization
- Pre-designed building blocks for easy construction of individual instruments and effects
- The latest, high-end algorithms deliver pristine, top-quality sound
- REAKTOR Core Technology allowing low level, custom module design
- New Interface and 'skinability' of all instrument control elements
- Multi-breakpoint envelopes with slope control, tempo grid and looping
- Live sampling and effect modules with auto-normalisation and tempo-synchronous beat juggling
PRICE: 210,00 EUR